<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The moving cat sheds, and, having shed, moves on.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Och laddie, U can't touch this! 

Today I mentioned MC Hammer in an online forum (don't ask), and then came to do stuff here, and saw mention of MC Hammer on the way. So it seems only right that my post today should concern that ever-popular Scottish rapper, McHammer. He of the baggy kilt.

I suspect he chose the name Hammer because his rhymes and riddims (is that a rap thing, or is it reggae?) are as subtle as a, etc. And I don't mean the dainty variety used to break toffee or cockroaches. I don't even mean the heftier but still small variety used for various indoor DIY projects. I don't even mean the big old chunky fencepost-whacking variety. No! This is... er... the bigger ones. You know, really big, for doing really heavy hammering stuff.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?